Zoomers is Looking for a creative person to be on the website Committee.
1. Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Writing, editing, proofreading.
2. Excellent Computer skills with Webpage layout & design.
3. Develops & edits content as Webmaster (Knowledge of word press a plus.)
4. Solicits monthly & quarterly reports from Zoomers Committees & Race Directors, and solicits contributions from Zoomers membership.
5. Ability to work effectively toward common goals
6. Identify potential problems & opportunities
7. Makes recommendations to the BOD regarding website design & needs. Reviews website content
8. Make updates & checks viability of web-links.
9. Ability to represent Zoomers through the written word
10. Excellent organizational skills.
Email Dug @
You can help by sending a donation to support our efforts. Because Zoomers is a non-profit501(c)(3) organization, your donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift makes a profound difference in the lives of kids who really need our help entering College.
You may send a check or money order to:
Zoomers Southwest Florida Running & Triathlon Club
P.O. Box 380276
Murdock, FL 33938
Check out the new adult race series Rules and Regulations for 2015
RRCA Coach Shirley McCarty of North Port with
the FIT crew finishing the HH run.
Great running girls.
RRCA Coach Tracy Myers of Punta Gorda
with the Running Chix Finishing the HH Run.
Another great Finish girls.
On February 18, Ed Gillen, Zoomers Vice President and Race Coordinator, presented a check in the amount of $3,932.43 to John LeClair, Assistant Principal, Port Charlotte Middle School. The amount was raised from the 2014 Moe's Terrier Trot 5K road race directed by PCMS teacher and Zoomers member Krissy Varner. Zoomers thanks Krissy for her work on the race and wish her and her family well in their new home in Oregon. Also in the picture is Megan Guarante, named 2015 Terrier Trot 5K director tentatively scheduled for December 6, 2015.