Zoomers Board Meeting is the first Wednesday of each month. Location is the Charlotte County Chamber @ 2702 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
Next Meeting is the 2nd of March
The Mission of Zoomers is to promote health
Inspire fellowship by providing quality events
for our community.
Zoomers is Looking for a creative person to be on the website Committee.
1. Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Writing, editing, proofreading.
2. Excellent Computer skills with Webpage layout & design.
3. Develops & edits content as Webmaster (Knowledge of word press a plus.)
4. Solicits monthly & quarterly reports from Zoomers Committees & Race Directors, and solicits contributions from Zoomers membership.
5. Ability to work effectively toward common goals
6. Identify potential problems & opportunities
7. Makes recommendations to the BOD regarding website design & needs. Reviews website content
8. Make updates & checks viability of web-links.
9. Ability to represent Zoomers through the written word
10. Excellent organizational skills.
Email Don @
You can help by sending a donation to support our efforts. Because Zoomers is a non-profit501(c)(3) organization, your donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift makes a profound difference in the lives of kids who really need our help entering College.
You may send a check or money order to:
Zoomers Southwest Florida Running & Triathlon Club