Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month @ Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce
2702 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte FL 33952
Sept 2nd Board Meeting 7:00 pm
Dinner Before Meeting @
1032 Tamiami Trail #11
Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Zoomers is Looking for a creative person to be on the website Committee.
1. Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Writing, editing, proofreading.
2. Excellent Computer skills with Webpage layout & design.
3. Develops & edits content as Webmaster (Knowledge of word press a plus.)
4. Solicits monthly & quarterly reports from Zoomers Committees & Race Directors, and solicits contributions from Zoomers membership.
5. Ability to work effectively toward common goals
6. Identify potential problems & opportunities
7. Makes recommendations to the BOD regarding website design & needs. Reviews website content
8. Make updates & checks viability of web-links.
9. Ability to represent Zoomers through the written word
10. Excellent organizational skills.
Email Dug @
You can help by sending a donation to support our efforts. Because Zoomers is a non-profit501(c)(3) organization, your donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift makes a profound difference in the lives of kids who really need our help entering College.
You may send a check or money order to:
Zoomers Southwest Florida Running & Triathlon Club
P.O. Box 380276
Murdock, FL 33938
Look what just arrived!!! Headsweats Visors!!! I will be at the Englewood Fun Run Thursday Nights at 6pm if you want to get yours. $15 each and it's first come first serve!!please have exact cash or check made out to Zoomers. Thank you Email Me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Ryan has been selected as the 2015 recipient of the Zoomers Southwest Florida Running & Triathlon Club scholarship. Rachel, a senior at Port Charlotte High School, was a member of the school’s cross country and track team. She states that “being on cross country and track team taught me self-control and how to push myself in positive ways (Read More)